About this book
Thin Film Metal-Oxides provides a representative account of the fundamental structure-property relations in oxide thin films. Functional properties of thin film oxides are discussed in the context of applications in emerging electronics and renewable energy technologies. Readers will find a detailed description of deposition and characterization of metal oxide thin films, theoretical treatment of select properties and their functional performance in solid state devices, from leading researchers.
Scientists and engineers involved with oxide semiconductors, electronic materials and alternative energy will find Thin Film Metal-Oxides a useful reference.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0664-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0663-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0664-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site