Table of contents
About this book
Attention SIIM Members: a special discount is available to you; please log in to the SIIM website at www.siim.org/pii or call the SIIM office at 703-723-0432 for information on how you can receive the SIIM member price.
Imaging Informatics Professionals (IIPs) have come to play an indispensable role in modern medicine, and the scope of this profession has grown far beyond the boundaries of the PACS. A successful IIP must not only understand the PACS itself, but also have knowledge of clinical workflow, a base in several medical specialties, and a solid IT capability regarding software interactions and networking. With the introduction of a certification test for the IIP position, a single source was needed to explain the fundamentals of imaging informatics and to demonstrate how those fundamentals are applied in everyday practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0485-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0483-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0485-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site