Table of contents
About this book
Piezoelectric-Based Vibration Control: From Macro to Micro/Nano Scale Systems covers a comprehensive understanding and physical principles in piezoelectric materials and structures used in a variety of vibration-control systems. With its self-contained and single-source style, this book provides a widespread spectrum of discussions ranging from fundamental concepts of mechanical vibration analysis and control to piezoelectric actuators and sensors. Starting from an elementary level in mechanical vibrations, this book
- Offers the reader a detailed discussion of vibration of continuous systems as a single-source book,
- Provides actual actuator and sensor configurations, along with illustrative hands-on problems and examples that can be applied by the reader, and
- Covers advanced topics in piezoelectric-based micro/nano actuators and sensors with applications ranging from precision mechatronics to molecular recognition and functional nanostructures.
Piezoelectric-Based Vibration Control: From Macro to Micro/Nano Scale Systems, with its easy-to-follow format, is a must-read for all engineers working in the areas of vibration control and piezoelectric systems, undergraduate students interested in fundamental of vibrations and control, up to graduate students and researchers working on advanced piezoelectric-based vibration-control systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0070-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0069-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0070-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site