About this book
Magnetic Oxides offers a cohesive up-to-date introduction to magnetism in oxides. Emphasizing the physics and chemistry of local molecular interactions essential to the magnetic design of small structures and thin films, this volume provides a detailed view of the building blocks for new magnetic oxide materials already advancing research and development of nano-scale technologies.
Clearly written in a well-organized structure, readers will find a detailed description of the properties of magnetic oxides through the prism of local interactions as an alternative to collective electron concepts that are more applicable to metals and semiconductors. Researchers will find Magnetic Oxides a valuable reference.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0054-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0053-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0054-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site