Table of contents
About these proceedings
Production Grids in Asia: Applications, Developments and Global Ties, an edited volume, is based on ISGC (International Symposium on Grid Computing), one of the most prestigious annual events in Asia. It brings together scientists and engineers worldwide to exchange ideas, present challenges/solutions, and introduce future development in the field of Grid Computing.
ISGC 2008 was held at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, April 2008. Production Grids in Asia: Applications, Developments and Global Ties will present international projects in Grid operation, Grid Middleware and e-Science applications. Leading Grid projects from Asia Pacific will also be covered.
Production Grids in Asia: Applications, Developments and Global Ties is designed for a professional audience composed of researchers and practitioners within the Grid community industry. This volume is suitable for advanced-level students in computer science as well.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0046-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0045-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0046-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site