About this book
Intel® Galileo and Intel® Galileo Gen 2: API Features and Arduino Projects for Linux Programmers provides detailed information about Intel® Galileo and Intel® Galileo Gen 2 boards for all software developers interested in Arduino and the Linux platform. The book covers the new Arduino APIs and is an introduction for developers on natively using Linux.
Author Manoel Carlos Ramon is a member of the Intel Galileo development team; in this book he draws on his practical experience in working on the Galileo project as he shares the team’s findings, problems, fixes, workarounds, and techniques with the open source community. His areas of expertise are wide-ranging, including Linux-embedded kernel and device drivers, C/C++, Java, OpenGL, Assembler, Android NDK/SDK/ADK, and 2G/3G/4G modem integration. He has more than 17 years of experience in research and development of mobile devices and embedded circuits. His personal blog about programming is BytesThink (www.bytesthink.com).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6838-3
- Copyright Information Manoel Ramon 2014
- License CC BY-NC-ND
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6839-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6838-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site