About this book
Meteor is a full stack application platform that makes it easy to build powerful, real time Web apps quickly. Introducing Meteor guides you through building top-quality Web apps in a fraction of the time using an application platform built for the modern web. This book takes you from installing the development environment all the way through deploying a live app, and everything in between. Introducing Meteor covers how to build a prototype app in days instead of weeks; how to take advantage of reactive templates; leverage the hundreds of Smart Packages available; and employ best practices and avoid common errors made by beginners. Meteor gives you the tools you need to build better apps faster.
Web apps have come a long way since the 1990s, but they still require a lot of time, specialized knowledge and complex setups. Introducing Meteor shows you a better way.
Meteor web apps application platform smart packages reactive templates
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6835-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6836-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6835-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site