About this book
Whether you are a student, an indie developer, or a season game dev professional, you'll find helpful C# examples of how to build intelligent enemies, create event systems and GUIs, develop save-game states, and lots more.
You'll understand and apply powerful programming concepts such as singleton classes, component based design, resolution independence, delegates, and event driven programming.
By the end of the book, you will have a complete first person shooter game up and running with Unity. Plus you'll be equipped with the know-how and techniques needed to deploy your own professional-grade C# games.
If you already know a bit of C# and you want to improve your Unity skills, this is just the right book for you.
- Book Title Pro Unity Game Development with C#
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6745-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-6746-1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-6745-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 348
- Number of Illustrations 183 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site