Table of contents
About this book
This book explores constructing professional looking documents; adding and using graphics and clipart; fonts, tables, graphs and formatting; creating stunning PowerPoint presentations for your lessons, lectures, speeches or business presentations; PowerPoint animations and effects; setting up your projector and laptop ready to present; using Excel to create spreadsheets to analyse data; Excel functions and formulas; Excel charts and graphs; and more...
Techniques are illustrated in step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a comprehensive guide to office applications.
Whether you are new to Microsoft Office, an experienced user or studying a computer skills course this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use Office.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6689-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6688-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6689-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site