Table of contents
About this book
Techniques are illustrated in step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a comprehensive guide to Windows.
Whether you have just bought your first computer, laptop or are a keen computer user who has just upgraded to Windows 8, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use a computer like a pro.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6680-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6679-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6680-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site