Table of contents
About this book
Starting with the basic structure of R, the book takes you on a journey through the terminology used in R and the syntax required to make R work. You will find looking up the correct form for an expression quick and easy. With a copy of the R Quick Syntax Reference in hand, you will find that are able to use the multitude of functions available to the R user and are even able to write your own functions to explore and analyze data.
- Takes you through learning R, from download to statistical analysis.
- Clears the confusion around object types and how to use and convert the types.
- Tells you how to search for statistical techniques using the R help pages.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6641-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6640-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6641-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site