About this book
Through hands-on examples of common game patterns, you'll learn and apply the basics of game logic and design. You will gradually become comfortable with UnityScript syntax, at each point having everything explained to you clearly and concisely. Many beginner programming books refer to documentation that is too technically abstract for a beginner to use - Learn Unity Programming with UnityScript will teach you how to read and utilize those resources to hone your skills, and rapidly increase your knowledge in Unity game development.
You'll learn about animation, sound, physics, how to handle user interaction and so much more. Janine Suvak has won awards for her game development and is ready to show you how to start your journey as a game developer. The Unity3D game engine is flexible, cross-platform, and a great place to start your game development adventure, and UnityScript was made for it - so get started game programming with this book today.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6587-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6586-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6587-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site