About this book
Oracle's is possibly the most valuable dialect of SQL from a career standpoint. Oracle's database engine is widely used in corporate environments worldwide. It is also found in many government applications. Oracle SQL implements many features not found in competing products. No developer or DBA working with Oracle can afford to be without knowledge of these features and how they work, because of the performance and expressiveness they bring to the table.
Written in an easygoing and example-based style, Beginning Oracle SQL is the book that will get you started down the path to successfully writing SQL statements and getting results from Oracle Database.
- Takes an example-based approach, with clear and authoritative explanations
- Introduces both SQL and the query tools used to execute SQL statements
- Shows how to create tables, populate them with data, and then query that data to generate business results
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6557-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6556-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6557-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site