About this book
The Python Quick Syntax Reference is the "go to" book that contains an easy to read and use guide to Python programming and development. This condensed code and syntax reference presents the Python language in a well-organized format designed to be used time and again.
You won't find jargon, bloated samples, case studies, or history of Hello World and computer theory in this handy reference. This Python syntax reference is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Python developer.
- Book Title The Python Quick Syntax Reference
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6479-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-6478-1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-6479-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 152
- Number of Illustrations 1 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site