About this book
The Python Quick Syntax Reference is the "go to" book that contains an easy to read and use guide to Python programming and development. This condensed code and syntax reference presents the Python language in a well-organized format designed to be used time and again.
You won't find jargon, bloated samples, case studies, or history of Hello World and computer theory in this handy reference. This Python syntax reference is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Python developer.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6479-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6478-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6479-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site