About this book
Practical Spring LDAP is your guide to developing Java-based enterprise applications using the Spring LDAP Framework. This book explains the purpose and fundamental concepts of LDAP before giving a comprehensive tour of the latest version, Spring LDAP 1.3.2. It provides a detailed treatment of LDAP controls and the new features of Spring LDAP 1.3.2 such as Object Directory Mapping and LDIF parsing.
LDAP has become the de-facto standard for storing and accessing information in enterprises. Despite its widespread adoption, developers often struggle when it comes to using this technology effectively. The traditional JNDI approach has proven to be painful and has resulted in complex, less modular applications. The Spring LDAP Framework provides an ideal alternative.
- Book Title Practical Spring LDAP
- Book Subtitle Enterprise Java LDAP Development Made Easy
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6398-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-6397-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-6398-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 216
- Number of Illustrations 48 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site