About this book
This fully revised third edition covers the developments up to Oracle Database 12c. Significant new content is included surrounding Oracle's new cloud feature set, and especially the use of pluggable databases. Each feature is taught in a proof-by-example manner, not only discussing what it is, but also how it works, how to implement software using it, and the common pitfalls associated with it.
Don’t treat Oracle Database as a black-box. Get this book. Get under the hood. Turbo-charge your career.
- Revised to cover Oracle Database 12c
- Proof-by-example approach: Let the evidence be your guide
- Dives deeply into Oracle Database’s most powerful features
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6299-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6298-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6299-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site