Table of contents
About this book
The PHP Quick Scripting Reference is a condensed scripting code and syntax reference to the PHP scripting language, the most popular Web scripting language in use today. It presents the essential PHP script in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a Web scripting language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any PHP programmer or Web developer
In the PHP Quick Scripting Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the PHP scripting language syntax.
- Short, simple and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
- Book Title PHP Quick Scripting Reference
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6284-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-6283-1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-6284-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 140
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site