About this book
The C# Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C# programming language. It presents the essential C# syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C# programmer.
In the C# Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
· A concise reference to the C# language syntax.
· Short, simple and focused code examples.
· A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6281-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6280-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6281-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site