About this book
Designed for intermediate and advanced modelers who wish to expand and enhance their knowledge, The Handbook of Financial Modeling also covers:
- The accounting and finance concepts that underpin working financial models;
- How to approach financial issues and solutions from a modeler's perspective;
- The importance of thinking about end users when developing a financial model;
- How to plan, design, and build a fully functional financial model;
- And more.
A nuts-to-bolts guide to solving common financial problems with spreadsheets, The Handbook of Financial Modeling is a one-stop resource for anyone who needs to build or analyze financial models.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6206-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6205-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6206-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site