Table of contents
About this book
Microsoft's Team Foundation Service is a cloud-based platform that gives you tools for agile planning and work tracking. It has a code repository that can be used not only from Visual Studio but from Java platforms and Mac OS X. The testing tools allow testers to start testing at the same time as developers start developing. The book also covers how to set up automated practices such as build, deploy and test workflows.
- Takes you through the major stages in a software development project.
- Gives practical development guidance for the whole team.
- Enables you to quickly get started with modern development practices.
With Microsoft Team Foundation Service comes a collaboration platform that gives you and your team the tools to better perform your tasks in a fully integrated way.
- Book Title Pro Team Foundation Service
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-5996-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-5995-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-5996-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVII, 404
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Microsoft and .NET
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
Special Purpose and Application-Based Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site