Table of contents
About this book
- Takes you quickly through fundamental concepts such as interfaces and class implementations.
- Provides a concise reference to the Foundation Framework that is all-important when programming in Objective-C.
- Highlights key differences between Objective-C and other popular languages such as Java or Python.
- Provides the fundamentals of Cocoa and Cocoa Touch, which are the standard for OS X and iOS development.
Objective-C Programmer's Reference is a book for professional developers in Objective-C, or those who are moving to Objective-C from other languages. The book is written for readers who lack the time to invest in more traditional books, which usually spend hundreds of pages to explain concepts that are part of the working programmer’s standard vocabulary.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-5906-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-5905-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-5906-0
- About this book