About this book
Designing for Windows 8 is a fast-paced, 150-page primer on the key design concepts you need to create successful Windows 8 apps. This book will help you design a user interface that is both delightful and effective, feels ‘right’ to your users, and encapsulates a great Windows 8 experience.
In this book, you will:
- Meet the building blocks of solid Windows 8 UI design in a well-designed sample app.
- Learn how to incorporate key design elements into your apps, such as the app bar, charms and subtle animations from the animation library.
- Find out how to deliver the core experience that your users expect from Windows 8.
- Learn how to make your app stand out from thousands of others in the Windows Store.
It’s now time to create the next generation of Windows applications. Arm yourself with design tactics and join in on this wonderful opportunity!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4960-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4959-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4960-3
- About this book