About this book
- Focused and friendly introduction to making games with HTML5.
- Essential programming and graphic design techniques for building games, with each chapter gently building on the skills of preceding chapters.
- Detailed case studies demonstrating techniques that can be used for making games in a wide variety of genres.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4717-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-4716-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-4717-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVI, 732
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site