About this book
Apress, the leading Android books publisher, continues to provide you with very hands-on, practical books for teaching and showing app developers how to build and design apps, including game apps, that can be built and deployed in the various Android app stores out there.
Android Arcade Game App: A Real World Project - Case Study Approach is no different in that it walks you through creating an arcade style Prison Break game app—top to bottom—for an Android smartphone or tablet. This book teaches you the unique characteristics and challenges of creating an Arcade style game And it provides you with the full source code for this sample game app.
After working through this book, you can re-use its Prison Break app as your very own personal template, then customize for your specific variables, design and build your own Android game app - top to bottom. Then, deploy in one or more of the available Android app stores. Have fun and get coding.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4546-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4545-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4546-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site