About this book
Dr. Rory Lewis, Yulia McCarthy and Stephen Moraco — a best selling Apress author, a former Apple iOS engineering group intern and a successful app developer — have teamed up to bring you this book, Beginning iOS Storyboarding. The three authors have found a beautiful way to lead the beginner into Storyboarding and at the same time show old school coders of Objective-C the new and exquisite methodology of this incredible tool.
Even if you're an intermediate or pro-level Objective-C developer, you can still learn the ins and outs of Xcode's new Storyboarding feature, and find new ways of building and debugging your new Storyboarding app. Yup: This book is also for you, too.
In this book, you get the following, beyond learning the fundamentals and classical elements of Storyboarding:
- Design and build utilities and a location based service app using Storyboarding techniques
- Design and build a universal app with a rich user interface and user experience (UX)
- Create a fun game app, and more
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4273-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4272-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4273-4
- About this book