About this book
Learn Electronics with Arduino will answer these questions to discovering cool and innovative applications for new tech products using modification, reuse, and experimentation techniques. You'll learn electronics concepts while building cool and practical devices and gadgets based on the Arduino, an inexpensive and easy-to-program microcontroller board that is changing the way people think about home-brew tech innovation.
Learn Electronics with Arduino uses the discovery method. Instead of starting with terminology and abstract concepts, You'll start by building prototypes with solderless breadboards, basic components, and scavenged electronic parts. Have some old blinky toys and gadgets lying around? Put them to work! You'll discover that there is no mystery behind how to design and build your own circuits, practical devices, cool gadgets, and electronic toys.
As you're on the road to becoming an electronics guru, you'll build practical devices like a servo motor controller, and a robotic arm. You'll also learn how to make fun gadgets like a sound effects generator, a music box, and an electronic singing bird.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4267-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4266-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4267-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site