About this book
When departments struggle with each other, it adds unnecessary complexity to the work, and that result shows in the customer experience. Pro Website Development and Operations shows you how to streamline the work of web development and operations - incorporating the latest insights and methodologies of DevOps - so that your large-scale website is up and running quickly, with little friction and extreme efficiency between divisions.
This book provides critical knowledge for any developer engaged in delivering the business and software engineering goals required to create and operate a large-scale production website. It addresses how developers can collaborate effectively with business and engineering teams to ensure applications are smoothly transitioned from product inception to implementation, and are properly deployed and managed.
Pro Website Development and Operations provides unique insights into how systems, code, and process can all work together to make large-scale website development and operations ultra-efficient.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3970-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3969-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3970-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site