About this book
Written for today's Android apps developer or apps development shop, The Business of Android Apps Development shows how to incorporate marketing and business savvy into every aspect of the design and development process, giving your application the best possible chance of succeeding in the the various Android app stores and markets.
This book takes you step-by-step through cost-effective marketing, public relations and sales techniques that have proven successful for professional Android app creators and indie shops—perfect for independent developers on shoestring budgets. No prior business knowledge is required. This is the book you wish you had read before you launched your first app!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3943-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3942-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3943-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site