About this book
In addition to basic concepts and administration tasks, Apache Tomcat 7 covers some of the most frequently used advanced features of Tomcat, including security, Apache web server integration, load balancing, and embedding Tomcat server in Java applications.
Finally, through a practical primer, it shows how to integrate and use some of the most popular Java technologies with Apache Tomcat. In summary, Apache Tomcat 7 offers both novice and intermediate Apache Tomcat users a practical and comprehensive guide to this powerful software.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3724-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3723-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3724-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site