About this book
Taking Your OS X Lion to the Max walks you through the awesome features and apps standard on the Mac and the new OS X 10.7 Lion to help you become a true power user. You'll discover keyboard shortcuts and gestures to help save time—whether you're on a iMac, Mac mini, Macbook Pro, Air, or other Mac computer.
In terms of apps, you'll learn about iLife, iCal, Mail, Mac App Store, Safari, Address Book and more. You'll see how to use amazing built-in applications like Time Machine, Photo Booth, and Front Row. Also, you'll learn how connect to your other Apple devices like iPhone or iPad, Apple TV and more. You'll sync, work and play remotely, file and screen share, make your Mac secure, or even make your Mac a Windows PC.
After reading this book, you will be able to fully leverage your Mac and the new OS X. And, have some fun, too!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3669-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3668-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3669-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site