About this book
Excel 2010 Made Simple takes a practical and highly effective approach to using Excel 2010, showing you the best way to complete your most common spreadsheet tasks. You'll learn how to input, format, sort, and filter your data to find out what you want to know. You'll see how to place your data in tables and named ranges for easy access, all of which will get you working efficiently and productively.
Excel 2010 Made Simple also covers the new features introduced in Excel 2010. For instance, it shows you how to use Sparklines for data comparison and the Backstage view for printing and sharing your spreadsheets, so you can carry out your tasks with minimum fuss. The hands-on focus on tasks means you'll see how to actually use Excel 2010 to suit your needs.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3546-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3545-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3546-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site