About this book
A delayed train, a dip in the conversation, an early morning hour with no sleep—during these moments, do you feel an overwhelming urge to grab your BlackBerry? Do you know someone else who does? If the answer is yes, then look no further than this one-of-a-kind book…
CrackBerry: True Tales of Blackberry Use and Abuse covers the phenomenon of “BlackBerry Addiction,” offering true-life accounts of BlackBerry dependence and mishaps. You'll find comfort and humor in the unbelievable tales of BlackBerry abuse and also learn some valuable tips along the way.
- The definitive guide to responsible BlackBerry use.
- How to tame and get the most out of your BlackBerry device
- BlackBerry etiquette guidelines
This book offers a comprehensive "12 Step Plan" for BlackBerry users and abusers. It's a must have if you own a BlackBerry, and maybe it's the perfect gift for a friend who is showing signs of a BlackBerry addiction.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3181-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2010
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3180-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3181-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site