About this book
Beginning Microsoft Word 2010 is a visually stimulating introductory guide that teaches the complete Word newbie (as well as slightly experienced yet equally baffled users) what they need to know to write that thesis or proposal tonight. From the absolute basics like installing the software and creating documents to more advanced features like adding images and working with themes, this book is your one-stop source for using Word 2010 effectively.
This books shows you what’s new in Word 2010—including advanced features for collaboration on documents and updates to the user interface—while also providing a solid grounding in overall word processing skills. Using step-by-step instructions as well as visual aids and screenshots, Beginning Microsoft Word 2010 will guide you from a no-nothing newbie to a proficient and knowledgeable Word user.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2953-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2010
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-2952-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-2953-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site