About this book
This book is a practical, step-by-step guide to getting started with Microsoft Office 2010. You’ll learn how to create and edit essential office files—documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more—quickly and efficiently.
You’ll also learn about all of the new updates included with Office 2010. Collaborate on projects in the cloud and access your files from virtually anywhere—with Beginning Microsoft Office 2010, you’ll take a hands-on approach to learning everything, new and old, that the world’s most popular productivity software suite has to offer.
- Get started with Office 2010 Basics.
- Create, store, and share office documents.
- Use shared Office tools both online and offline.
- How to keep e-mail, contacts, appointments, notes, and tasks organized.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2950-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2010
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-2949-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-2950-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site