About this book
Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is your practical companion to developing rich, interactive web applications with Microsoft's latest technology. This book tackles common problems and scenarios that on-the-job developers face every day by revealing code and detailed solutions. You’ll quickly be able to integrate real-world, functioning code into your applications—and save hours of coding time.
The recipes included in Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach have been carefully selected and tested with the professional developer in mind. You'll find problems stated clearly and succinctly, artful solutions explored, and ample discussion of the code and context so you're immediately clear how the solution will support your project.
Enjoy practical coverage of Silverlight development in many projects and contexts, including:
- Designing complete, rich, interactive user experiences
- Manipulating content and the runtime environment through the Silverlight Plug-in Runtime API
- Consuming, transforming, and displaying content in your Silverlight web application through XML, LINQ-based data access, and isolated storage
- Building custom controls for your Silverlight project
- Integrating rich media, including audio and video, to create a very dynamic user interface and experience
- Using new Silverlight features, including .NET Framework integration, the use of dynamic languages like Python and Ruby in Silverlight development, and digital rights management support
Find instant solutions, comprehensive Silverlight coverage, and time-saving expert advice, all in Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2436-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-2435-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-2436-5
- About this book