Table of contents
About this book
Silverlight is Microsoft's breakthrough technology for creating rich experiences on the web. This book illustrates the power of Silverlight as a graphics, animation, and game-creation tool. It teaches the fundamentals of computer animation, using trigonometry and vector movement before moving on to more advanced topics such as physics modeling and particle systems.
With full code examples for all types of animation and interaction, this is an invaluable resource for both Silverlight beginners and more advanced users.
- Fully updated for Silverlight 3
- See the power of Silverlight in action
- Learn the building blocks of animation in Silverlight 2
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2408-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-2407-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-2408-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site