About this book
Through practical examples, you'll see how to optimize both design and performance with an eye toward future enhancements and efficient maintenance.
- Starting with the essential principles and techniques of semantic markup, build efficient, responsive web applications based on web standard best practices and real–world experience.
- Apply practical techniques and see how to reuse examples of broadly relevant page components to improve the interface and performance of existing sites.
- Explore ways to push the boundaries of the possible with existing browser technology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1935-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-1934-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1935-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site