Table of contents
About this book
So you think you know CSS? Take your CSS skills to the next level and learn to write organized and optimized CSS that will improve the maintainability, performance, and appearance of your work.
You'll learn how document flow and CSS positioning schemes will help you make your documents more accessible. You'll discover the great styling possibilities of CSS paired with semantic structures like Microformats and RDFa, while enriching the self-describing semantics of XHTML content. Learn how to group logically related declarations, minify style sheets, and prevent performance bottle necks such as reflows and repaints. With support for CSS enjoying unprecedented ubiquity, you can finally use such features as generated content, complex selector chains, and CSS3's visual properties, like box-shadow, in your projects.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1933-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-1932-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1933-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site