About this book
This is Linux for those of us who don't mind typing. All Linux users and administrators tend to like the flexibility and speed of Linux administration from the command line in byte–sized chunks, instead of fairly standard graphical user interfaces. Beginning the Linux Command Line follows a task–oriented approach and is distribution-agnostic.
- Work with files and directories.
- Administer users and security.
- Understand how Linux is organized.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1890-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-1889-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1890-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site