About this book
Eclipse Rich Ajax Platform (RAP) is an innovative toolkit for developing applications that will run as rich clients as well as web applications. Eclipse Rich Ajax Platform is the first book on the new Eclipse RAP, and it introduces the required RCP and OSG/i concepts used by Eclipse RAP.
This firstPress title demonstrates the functionality and benefits of Eclipse RAP as well as shows the sweet spots of RAP, especially focusing on single sourcing RCP and web applications, which can be a huge cost saver.
This book also covers possible issues that might prevent you from successfully deploying RAP.
- Describes Eclipse RAP concepts and its underlying technology
- Explains key features of RAP
- Shows case studies where RAP works and where it won't
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1884-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-1883-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1884-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site