About this book
Every C# programmer needs to learn about LINQ (Language–Integrated Query), Microsoft's breakthrough technology for simplifying and unifying data access from any data source. With LINQ, you can write more elegant and flexible code—not just to access databases and files, but to manipulate data structures and XML.
This book is a short, yet comprehensive guide to the major features of LINQ and the significant enhancements introduced with .NET 3.5. There is no better source for getting a head–start on the future of these technologies than this book.
- A clear and comprehensive yet concise introduction to using LINQ in C#
- Covers LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to DataSet, and LINQ to XML
- Rich in working examples of LINQ in action
- Ideal for C# programmers at any level
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1581-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2008
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-1580-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1581-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site