Table of contents
About this book
The goal of Visual Basic for Testers is to teach you how to use Visual Basic to increase your level of sophistication as a tester. You'll learn how to use VB to write an automated testing project and what to look for in a well-written VB program. Author Mary Sweeney will help you gain the experience necessary both to use VB to support an automated text project and to text a commercial application written in VB.
Since testers often want to move to development tracks, Sweeney also presents information on programming and the issues involved in maintenance and debugging.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1138-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2001
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-893115-53-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1138-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site