About this book
The authors base the books sample intranet on Microsofts free best practices example, the IBuySpy Portal, and teach you to quickly create an application that exploits the advanced features of ASP.NET. A full explanation of the IBuySpy Portal architecture is provided, which allows you to maximize product usage.
Further, the authors explore customizing existing portal modules, and even build some of their own. In the course of reading, you will acquire a breadth of techniques for ASP.NET development—from effectively using stored procedures, to creating an advanced user interface with ASP.NET Web Controls.
- Book Title Building An ASP.NET Intranet
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1123-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2003
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-59059-256-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-1123-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 480
- Number of Illustrations 726 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Microsoft and .NET
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site