About this book
This book explains, demonstrates, and applies techniques that intersect with two great tools of the information age. The first tool, the database, is relatively old. On the other hand, the second tool, the Internet, is still quite young. And when you pair these tools—voilà! You can create powerful web pages.
With the help of Beginning ASP Databases, you will learn to incorporate databases into your ASP applications using ADO (which provides a set of objects that you can connect to, read from, and write to). You'll gain comfort installing necessary software handling stored procedures. And this book will answer many real-world questions, complete with code for you to copy and paste.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1121-1
- Copyright Information Apress 1999
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-249-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1121-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site