About this book
Accessibility is about making websites that don't exclude people with visual, aural, or physical disabilities. Through real-world examples, this practical book will teach you how to create or retrofit accessible websites quickly and easily.
This book is aimed toward web professionals creating accessible websites or updating existing sites to make them accessible. It's also useful for corporate, university, and government policy-makers involved in the development and maintenance of websites for their institutions.
The thorough and practical accessibility techniques outlined in this book come from some of the best accessibility professionals in the business. The techniques are illustrated and accompanied by real-world examples from live sites, demonstrating that accessibility is not the enemy of great visual design.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1116-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2002
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-148-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1116-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site