About this book
In Beginning Google Web Toolkit: From Novice to Professional, you'll learn to build rich, user–friendly web applications using a popular Java–based Ajax web framework, the Google Web Toolkit. The authors will guide you through the complete development of a GWT front-end application with a no–nonsense, down–to–earth approach.
You'll start with the first steps of working with GWT and learn to understand the concepts and consequences of building this kind of application. During the course of the book, all the key aspects of GWT are tackled pragmatically, as you're using them to build a real–world sample application. Unlike many other books, the inner workings of GWT and other unnecessary details are shelved, so you can focus on the stuff that really matters when developing GWT applications.
- Book Title Beginning Google Web Toolkit
- Book Subtitle From Novice to Professional
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1032-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2008
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-1031-3
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-1032-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages , 350
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site