About this book
This book is not just another theoretical text about statistics or data mining. No, instead it is aimed for database administrators who want to use SQL or bolster their understanding of statistics to support data mining and customer relationship management analytics.
Each chapter is self-contained, with examples tailored to real business applications. And each analysis technique will be expressed in a mathematical format for coding as either a database query or a Visual Basic procedure using SQL. Chapter contents include formulas, graphs, charts, tables, data mining techniques, and more!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0855-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2001
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-893115-54-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0855-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site