About this book
Author Garry Robinson approaches this book differently than other Access books on the market: he keeps the focus on issues that will help protect your database. Written from an experienced developers point of view, he discusses protection and security task-by-task. This book is even recommended among Microsoft TechNet Security Topics: Threats and Countermeasures.
Youll learn to hide tables as system tables, produce databases that are difficult to crack, and back up databases. You will learn how to keep staff from viewing salary tables, prevent customers from peeking at your distributed software design, and become a better judge of worthwhile security options (versus time-consuming choices).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0793-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2004
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-126-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0793-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site