About this book
This book is all about getting developers to realize good, solid interface design for their products by considering a reasonable set of design axioms. Design Concepts with Code: An Approach for Developers shows how you can create design through code by using technologies such as SVG, XHTML, XML, XSLT, and XSL-FO. It explores how, by using some simple scripting, you don't even need to touch applications like Adobe Photoshop.
This book offers clear and concise design concepts, examples, and projects that will strengthen your proficiency with design in a short period of time. You'll learn that you can capture the critical design requirements of a project through conversations with clients and users. As a developer, you can follow these simple guidelines to improve how your product communicates with its target audience.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0790-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2003
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-111-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0790-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site